Retirement benefits for CDS and service chiefs;
1. One bullet-proof SUV or equivalent vehicle to be maintained by the Service and to be replaced every four years.
2. One Peugeot 508 or equivalent backup vehicle.
3. Retention of all military uniforms and accoutrement to be worn for appropriate ceremonies.
4. Five domestic aides (two service cooks, two stewards and a civilian gardener)
5. An Aide-de-Camp/Security Officer; a Special Assistant of Lieutenant or Captain or equivalents or Personal Assistant
6. A Standard Guard of nine soldiers.
7. Three service drivers; one service orderly; escorts (to be provided by appropriate military units/ formation as the need arises.
8. Retention of personal firearms (on his demise the personal firearm(s) shall be retrieved by the relevant Service
9. Free medical cover in Nigeria and abroad.